developer: Lighthouse Games Studio
category: games->role playing
install size: 3,184,640 bytes
Torchbear is a new location based social game that brings people from all over the world together in a very unique way.
The easiest way to describe torchbear is to compare it to how the olympic flame or torch is passed from person to person, nation to nation.
The torch represents a mission or a challenge that players try and preform before passing it on.
* MANGO Support including LIVE Tile Support & System Tray Progress control!
* System Tray is now transparent which gives us more screen space!
* You can now Luv, Lulz, Like or Dislike any torch update
* You can now comment on any torch update on a torch you have previously held
* Twitter Support - can now share any torch update with 1 click twitter sharing
* Sharing - can now share any torch update on Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, and Windows Hotmail
* Improved Notifications (now supports live tile, also the in-app notification screen has improved)
* Improved News, Local News, and My News pages
* Speed Improvements
* Uses less bandwidth
* Bug Fixes
* HUGE GAME CHANGER: All players can now exchange with at least 3 of the nearest torches (no matter how far away)
* Included a Total Distance traveled by the player in the player summary screen.
* Players receive 1 point for unqique torch exchanges greater than 10 miles
* Maps are now auto zoomed to show all torch positions
* When you have moved to a new location it now displays how far away since your last update it is
* Added menu option to "tell a friend" about torchbear (sends them an email with the link to the app on the marketplace)
* Bug Fixes